Wednesday 28 September 2011

Getting Ideas For Star Wars

I started looking at the Star Wars website : http://www.starwars.com/explore/encyclopedia/ to get ideas for the location and the kind of spaceships I was going to have in my animation.

I decided that I really liked the 'Mustafar' location and wanted to use this in my work.



[Accessed 09/10/2011]

Planet Mustafar is made up of many active volcanic peaks surrounded my rivers of fiery molten lava, along with stormy, smoke filled skies. For me, this location stood out the most for me as it looked quite intense and dangerous in comparison to some of the other locations. 



[Accessed 09/10/2011]

  Spaceship wise I wanted to use the Tie Fighter (as shown above). I chose this one because I liked the unusual look of it as it didn't have a stereotypical ship or plane design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment