Tuesday 13 December 2011

Filming - Shot 3 (Lava)

For my next shot, I wanted the camera to move along the lava, which was the last shot I wanted of just the setting. 

I moved the camera into position using the 'Move' and 'Rotate' tools. I made sure that the camera was quite low to the lava, so you could get a real close up view of it. 


This was quite an easy shot as I only used two key frames on the timeline. I set the beginning one at the position I wanted the camera to start and then moved the end to 100 frames and set this at where I wanted the camera to finish. Although this was quite a simply shot, I wanted to keep it to this number of frames so that the camera would move steadily across the scene rather than looking rushed. 

Once I'd finished my animation, I played it back using the Play controls and the video looked exactly how I wanted it. I went on to render the video at this point to save time having to render all my video files at the end. I went to the 'Render' menu at the top to get up the 'Render Setup' window again.


I adjusted the settings accordingly, like I had been doing previously. 

Here is what the clip looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment