Monday 12 December 2011

Ideas For Animation

  • I'm going to start my animation with some slow shots of the volcanic scenery. I will start by having the camera coming out from behind a volcano and then looking across the landscape.
  •  I will have individual shots of the volcanoes and the lava to set the scene. These will most likely be quite close up so you can see the detail of each.
  • I will then introduce the Headhunter to the scene by getting the camera turning and looking up into the sky.
  • I will have a distant shot of the Headhunter moving around the lava and then some closer shots of the ship coming towards the camera.
  • I will then have the camera turn with the ship to look up to the sky in order to introduce the Tie Fighter into the scene.
  • I will then have a moving camera shot of the Tie Fighter which will be quite close up to show off the detail on the ship.
  • I will then have a long shot looking across the lava and will make each ship fly into the shot from opposite sides. At this point I will make it look like they're about to fight. This will be where I will end my scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment