Wednesday 14 December 2011

Premiere

In order to put my final animation together I decided to use Premiere. 


At first I imported all my clips into Premiere. I then Positioned them in order on the timeline. I went through each clip and on some I decided to cut the end off just to shorten them as the over all timing was over 30 seconds and some parts of the shorts went on for too long and weren't necessary anyway. 

On the moving shot of the Tie Fighter I did cut and make parts slightly longer as some shots happened too quickly and it was easier to stretch them out in Premiere then completely re edit them in 3ds Max.

Also, I went on to import a Star Wars soundtrack I had found when researching (which I posted on my blog previously). I simply dragged the file onto the timeline and it actually went with the video very well. I did have to cut the music slightly though as it went on for far too long. 

Additionally, I imported a file of some ship sounds which I had found on YouTube when researching. I posted this on my blog previously too. I dragged this file onto the timeline and cut it up accordingly so that the sounds were only played on the shots with the ships in. I was also careful to only add certain sounds that fitted with the ships so that they looked realistic when played together.

For the ending of the animation I made one of the engine noises fade out as I didn't want it to end too abruptly when the scene had finished.

Once I had finished, I exported the final video as an AVI file.

No comments:

Post a Comment